Thursday, July 29, 2010

Pin-Up Kitten Boutique

My sister contacted me about an Expo she's doing. Well, the person heading up the expo was short about 3 vendors, so Dana asked me if there's anything I could make and sell or if I had any vintage to sell. Well indeed I do. I've made hair flowers for myself in the past, so I can make some of those. But I have a lot of vintage I need to sell and haven't had the chance to get it on Ebay or Etsy.
So the lady heading up this whole thing asked me if I had a logo for my "business" to contribute to her flyer. So to have a logo, you obviously have to name yourself.
I decided I'd call myself Pin-Up Kitten Boutique. Here's the logo:



I think it's soooo cute!!
Dana helped me with the concept/lettering and Nathan basically did all the design work. He worked on it a long time. I just told him what I want, colors, and placement, etc. He's an expert when it comes to all things graphic/photoshop. I'd say I'm good at that stuff, but not as good as him that's for sure!

I'll have a little booth set up and see what I might be able to sell. This could be fun, and who knows I might turn it into my own little business! lol... I know how much work an actual business takes, and I'm just not sure I have the time or energy for something like that. But things like this expo every now and then could be fun!
It's in a couple weeks, I'm sure I'll have pictures to post.

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

Very cute logo! I hope the Expo is successful for you.

July 29, 2010 at 10:32 AM
Tara said...

Thanks Rachelle! Even if I don't sell anything, I think it'll still be fun to do. Something different anyway!

July 29, 2010 at 2:50 PM

Post a Comment