Monday, July 26, 2010

Cupcakes!

Cupcakes are the best! They are sweet and delicious and I love making them because you can do so many different colors, patterns, and flavors!

Here are my recent cupcakes I made for my friend Tina's birthday party. They are cherry chip white cake with cherry icing and pink sugar crystals.


I made these really awesome tiffany blue colored cupcakes for a Stella & Dot party for my sister. The color took me about an hour to get perfect. For the life of me I can't find the pictures, but this is pretty much what they looked like (without the white balls and the icing was a bit more creamy):


For Halloween last year I made eyeball cupcakes:
Photobucket

3 comments:

Dana Buttz said...

Those all look so yummy! The eyeballs are super cute. Thanks for the Stella & Dot cupcakes, they turned out perfect and were way good!

July 26, 2010 at 5:52 PM
Anonymous said...

ooooh question? how did you make the frosting? I'm having a S&D party next week and I'd LOVE to make perfect S&D inspired frosting!!! Pretty please share?!

icemaiden013@gmail.com

April 3, 2012 at 9:09 PM
ITHappens said...

I found this looking for how to make stella and dot icing as well! Any tips would be appreciated! sarahudsonclark@gmail.com

August 7, 2012 at 3:34 PM

Post a Comment