Monday, July 26, 2010
I love good makeup. I'm not a snob to any particular brand, I'll try anything. In fact my favorite lip gloss I got at the dollar store. Here is a list of my current favorite cosmetics, in no particular order. These are just basics that I use most often. (Please tell me yours! I'd love to hear what your favs cosmetics are!)
1. Foundation: Covergirl liquid powder foundation in creamy natural. I've been using this for about 10 years now I think.
2. Powder: Covergirl Simply Powder in creamy natural. I've been using this for about 10 years also.
3. Eyeshadow: Covergirl eye enhancers in snow blossom. I've been using this for about a year.
4. Eyeliner: Almay intense eyeliner in black pearl. I also use the liquid one.
5. Mascara: Maybelline Colossal in black. My mom put this in my Christmas stocking and I've been using it ever since. There are a couple new mascaras on the market I'd like to try, so we'll see if this changes.
6. Bronzer: I'm a sucker for bronzer. I just love it! Covergirl Trueblend in 435:
7. Lip stick/gloss: This is hard because sometimes I wear red, sometimes pink, sometimes berry and sometimes just gloss. The one I use most often is LA colors glitter gloss in pink. I love it! And it tastes like bubble gum. Best of all, I can get it at the Dollar Tree!
As far as blush goes, I don't have any particular favorites. Right now I'm using one my mom gave me from Estee Lauder. It's a pretty wine color.
I also don't really have a favorite for brow pencil, I think the one I'm using is covergirl in light brunette. My eyeshadows are pretty inter-changeable also. I have a few from Sephora that I really like.
What are your favorites???? I'd love to hear about them! :)