Wednesday, August 4, 2010

My Wish List

It's a new day, and although I'm still sad about Zeus (the breeder is giving our money back, by the way) it's time to move ahead and think about things that make me happy. Things I want! :)

The shoes are soooo cute and they are on sale like half off at Kohl's!



I also LOVE these shoes but they're a bit too pricey for my liking. That's why this is my "wish" list. They're sold out anyway. Pinup Girl Clothing:



I'm not a fan of repro, but this sailor dress is SO cute! This is also from pinup girl clothing:




I desperately need some coasters and I just haven't gotten any yet. I was thinking maybe about these:



I saw these cupcake pajamas on 30 Rock when Liz wears them and I though they were so cute:



And they also sell cherry ones!!



That's all I can think of off the top of my head. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment